Admission and Withdrawal
- Registration to junior kindergarten (J.K.G.) class is made in January every year as per the principal’s circular.
- Eligibility for admission to J.K.G. class in 3 years and 3 months and 4 years 3 month as on 31 march of the concerned academic year. It is granted only on the submission of, along with the application form, the original municipal birth certificate/a baptismal certificate/notified area council certificate in the case of Christians.
- New admissions to other classes will be made subject to the vacancies in each class in the month of April after the annual result.
- Every new pupil must bring:
- A school leaving certificate, if the pupil comes from a recognized school.
- The original municipal birth certificate, a baptismal certificate or notified area council certificate (in the case of Christians) if the child has not attend the school before.
- Pupils applying for admission, are as a rule, subject to an entrance examination held at the beginning of the academic year. They must bring own writing material but no special books are required. They will be tested for the class below the one to which they seek admission.
- A candidate who has entered any recognized school cannot be admitted without a school leaving certificate from the school she/he has last attended. If she/he comes from a school outside the state, the certificate has to be countersigned by the Education Officer of the place where that school is situated.
- School Leaving certificate will be given only to those student who have settled all their dues. Application for school leaving certificate and the date of birth or for any extract from the school’s general Register.
Please note: Date of birth once registered cannot be altered
Rules for Withdrawal
Student can be withdrawn or removed from the school as under:
- By giving one calendar month’s notice in writing. In the absence of such a notice one month’s fee will be charged.
- By the school authorities on any one of the following grounds:
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behavior problem.
- Over-age in any class.
- Non-payment of fee or chronic irregularity in payment of fee.
- Moral breach considered serious by the school.
For withdrawal after April 30, fee for two months i.e. may and June will have to be paid.